Thursday 25 November 2010

It's that time again

Yes, it's nearly Christmas, season of cheer, high spending, and hard work. It's sometimes difficult to stay focussed on what Christmas really means, so the nativity plays and carol services are essential.

The book's finished, and looks quite good. One or two parts of the overall design are a bit wonky, but I'll get it right next time. For all aspiring authors who, like me, haven't a hope of getting professionally published, Blurb is wonderful. Check out their website.

And, yes, there will be a next time. I've started the novel. That's all I'm prepared to say at the moment.

At church we recently had a fantastic evening, which we, the ministry, organised and hosted. We looked at the biblical dimension of God's covenant with Israel, and the Land, and we were privileged to have a guest speaker from the local Jewish community. The next such evening will, hopefully, be next Spring.

I'm currently preparing to make my third trip to Rwanda (in January) to teach at a church in Kigali. The pastor has planted several small churches this year, and is an inspirational man. I'm greatly looking forward to seeing him, his family, and his congregation again. It'll be nice to have a week in warmer climes, too.

May you have a blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment